Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Creations

First up: Apple Pie!

My friends and I have a tradition of apple picking each fall and then making yummy apple desserts. This time I tried a new recipe from the Taste of Home baking cookbook. The caramel praline topping was quite delicious!


Apple pickin' time
Cameo Apples

All ready to be baked
Good Ole' Apple Pie

Fair Time!
Joel, my friends, and I love the fair season here in Lancaster County. We always like to enter our crafts and desserts each year. Here is the cake that I made for the Hershey's Chocolate Cake Contest.

Chocolate Covered Oreo :)


Joel's Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Joel! Banana Cake for your birthday was always a tradition in my family growing up, so I've kind of started adding it to ours too. :) Joel loves to fish, so I made him a fishie cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment